John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
16 August, 07:41
Do you really think the audits are going to trigger to the great awakening?
Try the other way around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Great question.
Since people are awakening/aware of the tricks, they will demand a reprisal and recount. The actual awakening has been going on for decades, it has just been picking up speed and more people as of the last 5-10 years. Not to sound too crazy, but the sun and cosmic rays have been changing people and adjusting them to be aware. The cycle is nearing its completion. I do not have access to the article I read this on, the website was removed several years ago but it stated that chem trails in part, were to slow the consciousness/awakening process.
09:14 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 August, 09:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Great post ... yes we are much further along than we (most) realize. These audits are breaking their spell and its contagious to find the truth - so more are joining in.

I am so reluctant to follow any politician, however all 50 states were represented at ML's Symposium . Those state reps who showed up put themselves out there to be seen / separated from the DS. Hopefully constituents will recognize them as solid American leaders and offer their help / support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 10:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Smart. Very few are good.
If they are always on one side (ours) than they are good. Flip flop or anti patriot, bad, very bad.

16 August, 09:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You are right Charlie people have been waking for years and it has gone off the charts in the last few months.

I never read the article you speak of but chem trails are to help cut off the effects of the sun so even though I am a fact based person that could be possible.