John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Do you really think the audits are going to trigger to the great awakening?
Try the other way around.
07:41 AM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 August, 09:14
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Great question.
Since people are awakening/aware of the tricks, they will demand a reprisal and recount. The actual awakening has been going on for decades, it has just been picking up speed and more people as of the last 5-10 years. Not to sound too crazy, but the sun and cosmic rays have been changing people and adjusting them to be aware. The cycle is nearing its completion. I do not have access to the article I read this on, the website was removed several years ago but it stated that chem trails in part, were to slow the consciousness/awakening process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
16 August, 09:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You are right Charlie people have been waking for years and it has gone off the charts in the last few months.

I never read the article you speak of but chem trails are to help cut off the effects of the sun so even though I am a fact based person that could be possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 August, 09:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Great post ... yes we are much further along than we (most) realize. These audits are breaking their spell and its contagious to find the truth - so more are joining in.

I am so reluctant to follow any politician, however all 50 states were represented at ML's Symposium . Those state reps who showed up put themselves out there to be seen / separated from the DS. Hopefully constituents will recognize them as solid American leaders and offer their help / support.