Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 August, 08:56
From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
15 August, 10:54
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I follow Ghost Ezra on telegram. Once thing I think is odd is he was asking everyone to get off app and download directly from browser or you would not be able to read his threads. I just kept the app. I can still read threads but not replies. Strangely enough....his is the only one affected out of all the people I follow on telegram. Anybody have an idea why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
He definitley implies Trump is bad. The commentors tend to agree and theynhave some convincing rhetoric.
12:01 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ImaPatriot1776 in this post can reply
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
16 August, 12:11
In response Ima Patriot to her Publication
Biden is even worse. Way, way worse.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 August, 11:04
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
That isn't Biden. It is an actor with a mask (many say that it is James Woods), until this shitshow ends. Real Biden was taken out in 2019. Real Biden is on the left in the picture I sent you. The fake Biden is on the right. Also, I am beginning to wonder if we are going to have another President once this "movie" ends. Obviously, the fake Biden will be removed, but remember Ingersoll Lockwoods' book, "1900 - or The Last President?"