Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
02 September, 11:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
PITCHED A PERFECT GAME!!!
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Patriot @JunePatriot
28 August, 03:55
President Kennedy - still our President. Welcome back Sir.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 August, 01:34

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 August, 08:58

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 August, 03:59
God Bless you, Sir! πŸ™
With deep gratitude and love! ❀️

Dottie French @DotOn777
16 August, 03:54
I was so sad to hear you passed. It was a quiet blurb. Thank you, Mr President. For everything. Your service. Your Son. Your legacy.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 August, 03:37

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
16 August, 03:30
HERO! πŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸ’œ Thank you Mr. President!! I hope to get to meet you one day. Forever in our hearts!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 August, 08:45
I wish I could give that Hero the biggest hug ever!!

arba happihr @arba
15 August, 08:36
Thank You President Kennedy For Everything you did for us! Great to see ,you are looking well Sir. Im guessing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 08:36
Nana will be your 17 again.
I was soooo happy to find this out a couple yrs ago.
It was my first experience in 63 with death, actually my first real memory of that young.
I cried all night and a good part of the next few days.
Original Q - JFK
We can thank this man and God's hand on him that we are all still breathing air.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 August, 07:51

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 August, 08:49
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
We are blessed

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts