Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Here is a doctor violating her oath discharging patients who are not vaccinated. Make her famous.
12:44 PM - Aug 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
10 September, 04:46
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
She seems to be covering her rear by overstating the details. In the least, the unvaccinated won't be exposed or lumped in with erroneous stats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valarie Bynum @Kora77
23 August, 04:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
23 August, 03:56
Nuremburg

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 August, 03:53
nazi doctor

better to get away from this person sine she is not trustworthy

Grace Rodrick @GFR
15 August, 08:43
Plain dumb is all i can say!! thankfully the discharged patients will be saved from her madness! the waxxed are safe isnt it?? 🙄

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
15 August, 06:55
They ALL need to be prosecuted and hung! period!

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
15 August, 06:53
Sad.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 August, 06:46
I'd let the bitch know that her letter and name will be provided to the powers that be and she will be collected at a later day. Then sign it Donald J Trump.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
15 August, 06:47
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
🤣 I went looking for her site today and I got an error 404. Wonder if she took it down or.......

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
15 August, 06:37
Definitely not Compassionate Care!🙄

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
15 August, 03:37
Talking out of two sides of her mouth!

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
15 August, 03:16
compassionate? 🤔

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
15 August, 02:57
SHE MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
15 August, 02:53
the hypocrisy in her letter. vaccines keep you from getting and spreading covid, if yoi become infected you can still
spread, do your part to help not spread covid by getting vaccinated 🙄 these people are so stupid!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 August, 02:14
Our Holy God created us with a good working immune system. Let's trust this/our genius Creator.

Loves America @Liberty22
15 August, 01:58
She was my Mother’s doctor for a little bit. it didn’t take for us to realize she has no clue. Another confirmation! My sister heard she was throwing patients away! I think this action will save lives!! Even HER Mother knows better!! Incompetent to say the least.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 August, 01:56
As an RN, I am appalled at the lack of understanding and compassion by this physician. I bet she believes masks work as well. So why not have her unvaccinated patients just wear masks or schedule unvaccinated patients at the same times as other unvaccinated patients? Her unvaccinated patients are fortunate to be released from her "care."

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 August, 01:35
If this was related to mental health instead of physical health, it would be considered unethical and possibly illegal (depending on the state/area.)

#MAGA

Loves America @Liberty22
15 August, 02:01
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
This is a lib stronghold. Appalachian State is in Boone. Kids in masks for school and masks for any public place in Boone. Infuriating! signs at the “border”!! Boone is a hell hole! Students are allowed to vote! Main problem!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 August, 01:33
Guess she don't know the injected are the ones infecting each other and the uninjected... also that they are walking spike protein bio weapons.

She apparently is working for the alliance of evil:
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 August, 01:31
"How tragically uninformed"???
its really about her own goals.

$$$$$$

"How well paid she will be paid for each vax.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 August, 04:47
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Does anyone know how much of a “Spiff” the DR’s/Clinics are receiving per CV19 they shoot in innocent victims arms?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 August, 04:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
15 August, 01:22
How tragically uninformed! "Iatrogenesis: Needless harm caused to a patient by a member of the medical or dental profession." I remember that clearly from Dental Hygiene School at The University of Texas! We, too, had to take an oath to "do no harm." As a Registered Dental Hygienist I took that very seriously.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 August, 01:19
lol, Compassionate Care? Does she even know the meaning of the word?

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
15 August, 02:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
up is down 🙃

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 August, 01:16
gosh this really gets me going ……what these pos azzhoes did to me and my baby ….🤬🤬🤬 all for extra $$$$$$.??? all these years ……screaming inside!!! ..I knew …I knew one day they will all be exposed for the monsters that they are 🙏

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 August, 01:08
but..but.. it plainly states she has your best interest at heart...
and the vaccine is effective!!
HANG THEM ALL!

Tami KhanstatComment @Tiasmurf
15 August, 01:55
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
AMEN !!