Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 04:35
The 10 days of darkness is only dark for those who are asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
28 January, 04:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Unless your husband doesn't fully believe what's going on and your life starts imploding and it then it sucks a lil' bit. Comfy as f though trying to hold it all together.
#Isurehopethosemedbedscanfixbrokenthings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
We all have a family member like that, you're not alone. As long as you are relaxed, it will rub off on them in a positive way.
04:48 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
28 January, 05:25
I thought all family members were defined as idiots! Mine are all panicking in case the supplies of vaccine run out before they can get poisoned with it. Two have already managed to get it. They are ecstatic.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
28 January, 05:24
right, we all have and it's difficult. I've stopped to try to wake them up, because I don't want to ruin our relationship. They know what I'm thinking, but I don't insist, and I avoid conflicting subjects.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
28 January, 05:19
Im encouraged today. Been working on my husband for 2 years. First he just laughed. Then he said i could believe what i want. show me the proof. So i started showing him proof.
Then he said I believe everything i read on twitter. That just made me mad because i do alot of research. Left it alone for awhile. Starting making comments here and there about what ive read and heard. Weve had a few good go-arounds but at least he was arguing instead of laughing. I can take it.
This morning i overheard him telling his buddy that Biden wasnt President, everything was fake, and he saw pics of Oval