⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I NO longer identify as a "Conspiracy Theorist"
You may now refer to me as "That asshole that was right the entire time". 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
08:36 AM - Aug 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
16 August, 10:37
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
🤣👊🏼💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
16 August, 10:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
16 August, 10:12
🤣🤣🤣👍👊

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 August, 11:20
From one asshole to the other, It's nice to know you.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
16 August, 10:09
In response Made In America to her Publication

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
15 August, 11:00

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 August, 10:48
Join the club!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 August, 01:53
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
15 August, 10:36

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
15 August, 10:27
Me Too!!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 August, 06:10
i just use common sense, it isnt very common anymore! herd immunity, stay home if youre sick cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough dont share silverware or drink out of some elses cup wash my hands dont touch my face

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 August, 06:11
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
take Vit D3 Vit C selininm magnesium zinc - stay away from hospitals and doctors unless you get impaled on a spear

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 August, 05:53
😏👆😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
15 August, 05:53
I am a theoretical scientist. or researcher 😊

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 August, 05:43
👊

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 August, 05:28
LOL , I love it!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 August, 05:20
Amen brotha Luis!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 August, 05:19

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 August, 05:09
Sounds like the words of a terrorist to me.........KeK

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 August, 05:06

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
15 August, 11:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
this is my favorite.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
15 August, 09:40
My “earned titles”: delusional, hallucinating, crazy, conspiracy theorist.
My current status: family ( both mine and in-law ) disown me. Loss of friends. “Battle” upstream every day with Blue husband.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 August, 05:05
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Hahaha me too girl!!!! Keep fighting the good fight!!! 2 peas in a pod we are.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
15 August, 09:25
😁🌴 Me too!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 August, 08:53
😂🤣😂Over the years when folks have called me crazy, I just tell them yeah, crazy like a fox. You'll see.

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
15 August, 08:45

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
15 August, 08:46
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
2 pics

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 August, 05:05
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
I Can’t Wait To Say My President Is Better Than All Of Yours! Combined! Except JFK, I Put Him With Trump!