Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
16 August, 09:00
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I'm finding it hard to be around anyone That is so asleep they could care less about what is going on... Which is most of the people I work with People that don't give a shit about anything but themselves. They put their masks on and do everything they're told and expect everyone else to do the same. When I start talking they look at their phones and walk away 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 August, 08:50
I feel exactly this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Haggstrom @VictoriousOC
15 August, 07:47
this 💯!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
15 August, 07:38
I really do NOT have any interest in forgiving dumbasses. I just hope they all hot their free jabs and the result is thinning the dumbass herd.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
15 August, 08:10
Remember compassion ~ they've been tricked.