How did Lindell get attacked?

No security?
10:38 PM - Aug 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 August, 08:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
spiritual war

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 August, 02:11
I hope he is NOT poisoned!!! --- P E R I S H any harmful concept.

WE all need to collect our thoughts "prayers" to manifest a healthy, safe & strong Mike Lindell in all future activities. Security presence is necessary and fans will not object to a barrier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 August, 02:04
I'll bet he' s got some now..

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
15 August, 05:33
how many times have we been told,
narrative,?
scripted,?
Full control?
🍿🍿🍿🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 August, 12:54
The Security?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 August, 12:53
Mike Lindell is a true patriot.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 August, 12:52
Trap was set.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 August, 12:19
I was like WTF????

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 August, 11:49

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 August, 11:31
I didn't believe the story. Part of the plan to wake up the sleepers

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 August, 11:30
First thing spouse said was "He needs to seek medical attention" when I described a few sentences of his complaint of armpit pain after the encounter. He's concerned he was poisoned with a micro injection. Navalny was suspected to be poisoned by his tea, and the chemicals were, well, wow. I'm sure they have more sophisticated measures of delivering poison now. Or perhaps a type of tracker. I used to think we weren't at that point just yet, but nano info has really opened my eyes.

I hope someone sees this and passes it along.

Praying for him.

#MAGA

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 August, 11:23
He said two men approached him asking for a photo with him. He felt uncomfortable but posed with one guy who he said pushed his arm or hand hard into his ribs, causing him severe pain, but he tried not to react. He said in his former drug life he was used to shady characters and he knew not to react.

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
15 August, 09:44
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
This smells of bs....

Optical Awakenings @Unite
14 August, 11:12
And they wanna defund the police!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 August, 11:01
Great question!

Ryan McMillan @Selith
14 August, 11:00
imo, he probably thought he was safe among friends. He said they "wanted an autograph," then attacked him.

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
14 August, 10:56
ife he had really been attacked, he would be more than “sore”

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 August, 11:04
In response Ima Patriot to her Publication
Watch it again,, he’s having difficulty holding the mike up, has to change hands every few seconds