David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
28 January, 04:23
I just got suspended from Twitter again using a brand new email account and everything. I decided to test things out and NOT EVEN TWEET OR RETWEET ANYTHING just to see what happens...sure enough the next day after following most of the same people I had before I'm suspended again and Twitter refuses to tell me why.

I'm starting to think that Twitter is even suspending accounts for following certain accounts. This is now the 8th time I have been kicked off Twitter. This is really getting old. Anyone else experience the problem I just had?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
I was suspended again for a retweet anout yellen and the stock market. The problem I have is I had 1000 followers then only 90 yet the posts I retweet have MILLIONS of followers so why silence me? It has to happen this way but it is getting old!
04:40 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wendyj23 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wendy Clicks4aCause, click on at the bottom under it