Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
16 August, 07:34
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Am So DISGUSTED! I said years ago that McDonald's meat didn't taste like beef. Bet every meat processing center is being investigated & people are being arrested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 August, 06:46
It's everywhere... https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 August, 06:47
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
And this one especially... https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 August, 05:43
Literally makes me feel like vomiting it right now.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 August, 05:40
Been vegan 20yrs and veggie 28yrs before that leaves me quite confident I'm clear of Human flesh.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
14 August, 10:19
over one billion slaughtered.

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 August, 09:54
🤢🤢🤢🤮

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 August, 09:39
Why did Trump eat McD's Burgers? He had to have known? Bill Gates lived on Big Macs.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 August, 06:26
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I Think Trump Loves Wendys

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 August, 09:37
Somebody better check Campbell's Soup Company. I knew a guy who worked there around 40 years ago who said he didn't eat the soup because it had kids in it. I thought he was making a sick joke back then. Then I started to think of their Marketing Campaign with the Campbell Soup Kids. This world is really really sick.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
16 August, 07:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😲🤢🤮

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
14 August, 09:21

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
14 August, 09:24
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 August, 08:40

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 August, 08:38
Again thankful I've been a vegetarian for more than 3 decades - I haven't even had a cup of coffee from Mickey D's in years
This is sick sick sick

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
14 August, 08:19
Really gives a whole new meaning to "Millions served" doesn't it? I mean that with sincerity. They do put it right in front of our faces! Sick, twisted, evil demons! God bless the souls lost by them.🙏

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 August, 06:10
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Many double meanings exist in the fast food industry, I'm afraid.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 August, 08:09
Hubby doesn’t believe me and continues to eat that sh*t weekly! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and gives it to my 13 year old!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 August, 06:16
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
My husband was creeped out when I told him about this news, and he thinks it's plausible. He still craves Big Macs occasionally though.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
14 August, 08:05
thats sick! told my husband dont eat McD’s youd puke if you knew whats in it -and dont give one penny from DISNEY in any shape or form! giving my grandsmoney now for gifts instead of this junk and mind altering video games

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
thats sick! told my husband dont eat McD’s youd puke if you knew whats in it -and dont give one penny from DISNEY in any shape or form! giving my grandsmoney now for gifts instead of this junk and mind altering video games

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01

Neanderthal S27 @s27
14 August, 07:59
They ain't ready for that!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 August, 05:42
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
In that case they're gona need to readyup fast😬!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 August, 07:25
It's not just crap donalds....

When the truth comes out, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth....

I read that in an old book...

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 August, 08:29
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I am aware of mac donalds, whataburger, burger king .... any others on the list? we do not do fast food and rarely if the children ask, we go to local family restaurants.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 August, 07:23
Thank God I never cared for fast food.

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
14 August, 07:20
Every Bowel Movement is actually a funeral.

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 August, 07:17
Billions served 🤷‍♀️😔