Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
just checking in Patriots how y’all doing ? stay strong together WE win #godwon Jesus Christ lives in all of all God bless amd love and peace to all β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»
11:48 AM - Aug 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 August, 10:01
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Doing well Tank! I hope you are too!!! A common friend of ours who you made a huge impact on, wanted me to convey her respects, her deepest thanks & well wishes. God bless you! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
19 August, 01:07
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Thank you and tell her I miss her and to hang in therr. if she needs me ill send my comtacy imco to u. shes a fine patriot as are you πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
14 August, 12:22
Roller Coaster of emotion. Mandated Jab at work. 4 months to figure out my strategy. Otherwise...hopeful. Always hopeful and loyal to our movement.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
14 August, 12:02
Hanging in there Brother! Hope all is well!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 August, 11:56
That snake has taken a 1000 strikes at me this week

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
14 August, 11:56
Have a blessed day Tank!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 August, 11:51
peace and love to you Tank!