Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 09:44
In about 30 minutes, Monkey Werx will be tonight's guest on David Nino Rodriguez's show. Two patriots!👊❤️

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 10:57
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Monkey Werx just said his sources tell him that they're going to start laying off people who work for the railroads to stop the supply chain even more.😠😡🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
12 August, 11:40
this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

if you stop the shipping channels, we will have more shortages.

with shortages, prices will rise and excess demand increases.

this will encourage entrepeneurs to start manufacturing those products in the US.

this will bring back the US industrial and manufacturing base which creates domestic jobs....

this will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

TRUST THE PLAN !!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 August, 12:32
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
I don't know... For people who are just getting by right now, this would not be good at all. When I think of interrupting the supply chain, I first think of food and water and all necessities. They're trying to make us miserable. They're trying to create chaos and want people to fight. They're evil-doing. This might be a repeat, but if you didn't catch one of my posts about shortages, recently a store clerk told me they were low on water because of a plastic shortage. He said he wasn't sure why there was a plastic shortage and that no one he asked could give him an answer. He also said there was a shortage of aluminum cans and that that was affecting the beer industry. An anon here said that her brother runs a bar and can't get some brands because there's a shortage of sand to make the glass. And a woman at the grocery store said she works for the gas co. and they can't get meters because of not enough workers in the steel mills. Something is happening that is not good at all.

13 August, 10:39
unfortunately americans have gotten weak

we want our "cheap stuff" but we arent willing to take the necessary pain to get our manufacturing jobs back

everyone complains about china but americans have become wimps

if you think there isnt going to be discomfort and shortages in order to spur domestic manufacturing you are crazy

its going to get much worse. and as it gets worse, factories will start opening to solve the problems of shortages.

take a longer view and stop worrying about how many beers are on tap.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 August, 11:40
I don't even drink beer.🤣But you have an optimistic view on this, and I like it. Thanks for sharing!

haha i love beer but i am ready to make sacrifices !!

😜

I am optimistic because I have a rigorous background in economics and understand what needs to be done, but more fundamentally I TRUST THE PLAN.

I knew/know a lot of people in the TRUMP administration and I trust them. I am from NYC originally.

People have no idea who they are talking to here - on ANONUP. There are Patriots EVERYWHERE.

When Q says you are watching a move, it is true.

But some things will impact us....

It will be tough, but things are going to get better.

Hang in there Patriot.

We are in control.

Keep fighting.

WWG1WGA !
01:29 AM - Aug 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheDeflationist in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 August, 02:30
Wow! Very cool about all of that! Thank you and God bless!🙏❤️😇