Brenda Tek @heartrnb
13 August, 11:04
Finally the nurses are taking a stand. It saddens me that I worked as a nurse for over twenty years, we didn't do this bullshit with swine flu. Or any other bullshit they tried. The medical community must stand up against this lie. You are the people between the lie and the truth. Get out their and tell the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 August, 03:39
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
A MD and a nurse spoke at our local school board meeting. The MD is employed by the University and is a CRT puppet. I got into it with her last year on FB when I wrote that I could find no proof of 'asymptomatic spread' and there was no need for masking. She sent me 'peer reviewed' articles to prove I was incorrect. I read them and pointed out that none of her articles even mentioned asymptomatic spread as they were all about droplets. Of course I got lambasted for questioning a doctor!

Well, she and the other health care worker provided only misinformation while speaking through their dirty face masks. When other doctors spoke against masking these two couldn't help but touch and readjust theirs. The timing was perfect as one MD said the problem with masking is that cloth masks don't stop anything and even if someone wore a N95 mask they keep touching and contaminating them which requires a new mask to be used.

No mask mandate for our schools this year. Big win for the ki

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Tek @heartrnb
Where my grandson lives they was not doing masks. Now the health department is mandating them. My grandson will not be home schooled. So they lost his school money. The parent are having a protest but my daughter in law is so pissed she is going to the protest but still is keeping him home
09:07 PM - Aug 13, 2021
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by heartrnb in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 August, 09:25
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
There are exemption forms on americansfrontlinedoctors.com.

What State gives the school money to homeschoolers?

I don't have kids so I am out of that loop.

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
14 August, 11:08
They don't give you money to homeschool. But they will not get money if he isn't hooked to a school. And he is now not hooked to a school.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
14 August, 11:11
We are home schooling in MI this year. i would LOVE the tax money i put in to the district. We need serious reform.