The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 July, 02:50
5G + Vax = This?

Video posted by GhostEzra - Mcafee’s Deadman Switch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The actual technology the cellular companies are calling Five Gee; IS A MILITARY GRADE MICROWAVE WEAPON. The U.S. was about to have the CCPs version of it Huawei, installed throughout before Trump stopped it. Everyone wouldn't; drop dead at once. When it aims 60GHZ at a person, the uptake of oxygen by the hemoglobin is inhibited. A person will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen and then, die. They were going to set off "covid" in people sporadically with this weapon. The videos we saw of people dropping in Wuhan China, the people with low oxygen in Italy, all at the start of the scamdemic used to scare us, were real victims of this weapon in Cities with Huawei Five Gee installed. Research it. It's all true.
08:30 PM - Aug 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
15 August, 06:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I hope this is true. Haven't heard it from any of the scientists I liaise with, or seen anything in any websites. I really hope this is true.

I saw a very interesting ppt presentation by a scientist stating that bog-standard industrial strength WIFI in schools was a military grade microwave weapon too. It is. We had a stealth weapon already boiling the frog slowly.

They wanted to amp things up and get it happening faster. Ta-da the evil ones gave us 5g. You can actually see the latency periods for regular wireless radiation and then 5g mentioned in some of the insurance company's documents.

All Canadian schools were sent letters stating that their insurers would not cover any injuries or illnesses caused by Wireless technology in school. Isn't this what's just happened with COVID shots?

What do insurance companies do? Assess RISK

Nothing to see here....🧐🤨

#wirelessradiationharm #safetech #5G #4g #3g

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 August, 04:14
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
I think it was in The Fall of the Cabal-the seqel Part 15?