The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
5G + Vax = This?

Video posted by GhostEzra - Mcafee’s Deadman Switch
02:50 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 August, 05:27
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
15 August, 06:16
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
ive been tryi g to tekl people this past two weeks. and everyone blows me off. i seem to recall everyone was talking 5G when virus first came out. and they all seem to have forgotten about it? i duuno?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
15 August, 06:33
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 August, 11:54
Isn't this what happened in China. 21 million Chinese cell phones user when missing in three months or so? 5 G used as a direct energy weapon?

The aftermath reminded me of the movie
The Day the Earth Stood Still.
This was my favorite scene.
It is about PEACE.

Klaatu's Speech
There must be security for all or no one is secure
Seems timely

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Day the Earth Stood Still (4/5) Movie CLIP - Klaatu's Speech (1951) HD - YouTube

The Day the Earth Stood Still movie clips: http://j.mp/1JXrGyeBUY THE MOVIE:iTunes - http://apple.co/1SR4EvGGoogle Play - http://bit.ly/1GgUuB7Amazon - http:...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 August, 11:33
Exactly. Waxx made in brain elecric interference vulnerable magnetic field.

Like microwave...😔

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
13 August, 11:29
flash forward tv show?

14 August, 12:34
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Im not sure where GhostEzra got the video from.. but it spoke something to me to share it.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 08:30
The actual technology the cellular companies are calling Five Gee; IS A MILITARY GRADE MICROWAVE WEAPON. The U.S. was about to have the CCPs version of it Huawei, installed throughout before Trump stopped it. Everyone wouldn't; drop dead at once. When it aims 60GHZ at a person, the uptake of oxygen by the hemoglobin is inhibited. A person will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen and then, die. They were going to set off "covid" in people sporadically with this weapon. The videos we saw of people dropping in Wuhan China, the people with low oxygen in Italy, all at the start of the scamdemic used to scare us, were real victims of this weapon in Cities with Huawei Five Gee installed. Research it. It's all true.

Kay Tee @kmax
15 August, 06:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I hope this is true. Haven't heard it from any of the scientists I liaise with, or seen anything in any websites. I really hope this is true.

I saw a very interesting ppt presentation by a scientist stating that bog-standard industrial strength WIFI in schools was a military grade microwave weapon too. It is. We had a stealth weapon already boiling the frog slowly.

They wanted to amp things up and get it happening faster. Ta-da the evil ones gave us 5g. You can actually see the latency periods for regular wireless radiation and then 5g mentioned in some of the insurance company's documents.

All Canadian schools were sent letters stating that their insurers would not cover any injuries or illnesses caused by Wireless technology in school. Isn't this what's just happened with COVID shots?

What do insurance companies do? Assess RISK

Nothing to see here....🧐🤨

#wirelessradiationharm #safetech #5G #4g #3g

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 July, 03:34
THATS HARD TO BELEIVE ?
WE NEED HIS ⬇️ KILL SWITCH !!!

31 July, 03:40
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Yeah.. I dont know whats gonna happen? Just glad I didnt vax!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 08:31
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
The actual technology the cellular companies are calling Five Gee; IS A MILITARY GRADE MICROWAVE WEAPON. The U.S. was about to have the CCPs version of it Huawei, installed throughout before Trump stopped it. Everyone wouldn't; drop dead at once. When it aims 60GHZ at a person, the uptake of oxygen by the hemoglobin is inhibited. A person will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen and then, die. They were going to set off "covid" in people sporadically with this weapon. The videos we saw of people dropping in Wuhan China, the people with low oxygen in Italy, all at the start of the scamdemic used to scare us, were real victims of this weapon in Cities with Huawei Five Gee installed. Research it. It's all true.