Thank you for this amazing symposium of TRUTH πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ t.me/EzraACohen

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ t.me/wendyrogersaz

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo

#TrumpWonInALandslide
#Dark2Light
#godwon
#TheBestIsYetToCome 🌸🌍🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
CONGRATULATIONS, MIKE! YOU ARE A TRUE PATRIOT ALONG WITH ALL THE PATRIOTS WHO HAVE HELPED YOU, MADE THE SYMPOSIUM A SUCCESS! YOU PROVED WHAT MANY PEOPLE ALREADY KNEW AND YOU SHOWED THE WHOLE WORLD THE CRIME OF THE DEEP STATE, OF THE DEVILS LEADING THIS WORLD. i HOPE THE EVIL ENTITIES FROM EAH COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD ARE GOING TO BE ARRESTED AND PUNISHED FOR THEIR CRUELTY TO THE PEOPLE AND THE CHILDREN. IN MY COUNTRY, ROMANIA, THE SAME BUNCH OF CRIMINALS ARE ON TOP AND GETTING RICH WHILE PEOPLE ARE STARVING, HAVE NO MONEY FOR THE LEAST NECESSITIES OF LIFE, SENIORS ARE BEGGERS...
03:38 AM - Aug 13, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Camberu71 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 August, 10:45
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
No worries, Elena. ALL countries, including Romania, are booting out their deep state demons. Allied Special Forces are in 80% of the planet now.

Once America is back on track, should any need help, America will gladly step in & help every country in any way we can to become ABUNDANT, SOVEREIGN & FREE!! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‘Š

As for the demons β€”
NO ESCAPE! πŸ‘ˆ
NO DEALS! πŸ‘ˆ
Q

#wwg1wga
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
14 August, 02:50
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🍁🌈GOD BLESS YOU KAT!