[30] Exact @Gq1620
Question: “How did Trump win in 2016? If the machines are rigged?”

Answer: “He won by so much that the algorithms couldn’t adjust to it, they did not set up enough phantom voters and didn’t prepare their illegal voter rolls in 2016. In 2020, they knew what was coming and were able to adjust.”

This explanation by Dr. Frank makes perfect sense. This is exactly why the MSM had to coordinate a campaign to shut down on election night. The fix was in and they prepared for 2020.

Join TheDonaldUS
#TheDonaldUS
https://t.me/thedonaldus/5...
12:18 AM - Aug 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
13 August, 01:22
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
They never thought shed lose thats why they thought it was impossible to beat Hillary they counted on much more being brainwashed there first mistake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 August, 12:42
COL MIKE ROGERS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 12:26
They could have stopped it and stuffed it like they did with Biden at the last minute. They also could have fought it with more fookery like the Gore/Bush election and turned it to their favor. They did none of that. Why not? I always thought it was because the Military arrested Hillary and had taken control prior to the election and installed Trump and let people beleive he won. Will we ever know the truth? I am not buying the "oops they didn't know how to fix it against Trump" narrative.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 August, 12:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
2000’. WOULD HAVE BEEN NIGHTMARE EITHER WAY

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 August, 12:21
I have faith that the freight is due soon