βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
12 August, 05:15
FLAT EARTH EXPLAINED - WHY IT MATTERS - WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

DismantlingTheCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
12 August, 09:07
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
🌎πŸ’₯Sky Event

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 August, 09:14
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
Thought I Was The Only One To Make That Connection. Nuclear Sky.

12 August, 09:24
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
For me it is more like an illusion that breaks (Dome?), I think that taking into account how [they] have lied to us, the answer to that question can be very varied and that the only thing for sure is that this is a prison planet, that we have been hostages for millennia and that we are at the end of the Liberation process

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 August, 09:28
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
Well For Me It Is Like This. Stand For Something Or Fall For Anything.
So I Guess The Fight Is All We Have Left.

I agree, but I really hope it's not a nuclear sky πŸ˜…πŸ™
09:34 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Veritas Vincit, click on at the bottom under it