james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
09:05 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 August, 09:34
In response james wafer to his Publication
It is a shame that Dr. Mikovits has been blackballed by the corrupt people in the scientific community. My niece who is working on a doctorate, in a specialized field in science, wrote a hit piece on her warning people to ignore what Dr. Mikovits because she is a fraud. I replied to her post with facts which canceled her claim. Apparently that wasn't appreciated as my post was removed and my niece hasn't spoken to me since.

What will be done to reprogram/retrain those that have been misled by the educational institutions they are attending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
12 August, 09:42
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Humans are smart when they are awake. Even though they have all been hoodwinked for many years and wont believe any warnings, even from family members. The MSM is the Major component of the Fear and Trauma based MK Ultra Global Mind Control Program. Once they are exposed to Undeniable TRUTH they will have to te- organise their concepts of life on Earth. Truth speaks for it self and resonates your spirit. Truth is about to be revealed in a way that is so Geniusly done that your Gast’s will all be totally Flabbered. Weg1wga 🙏🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396