Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So many corrupt people in Government?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 August, 09:37
It amazes me how these people just comply with these treasonous acts and don't think nothing is going to happen to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 August, 09:13
i'm female

in my cic gendered opinion - she's now on the top of the list of C__T operatives of their wanna be commie ameriƘa

Denni USA @DenniUSA
12 August, 11:38
Patriots startung to take to the streets here in Colorado.....she fook’d!!💪🇺🇸💪🇺🇸

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 August, 09:38
In response Denni USA to his Publication
That's Awesome! WWG1WGA

Beirie Rose @Beirie
14 August, 01:44
In response Denni USA to his Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 August, 11:11
what is it with all these dems and their big eyes👀

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
13 August, 07:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Crazy eyes.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 August, 10:58
Answered prayer for sure. Many eyes now on our evil Soros funded, Trump hating, power hungry SoS! Her actions scream that we had a fraudulent election.
#SaveColorado
#ResignGriswold

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
12 August, 10:02
Is it me? She strikes me as demon possessed.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 August, 10:01
OY......she looks like Louise Turpin

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
12 August, 09:21
Let me guess... a reform Jew???
What a disgrace!!!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
12 August, 09:15
They miscalculated what would happen when they pissed off enough of us.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
12 August, 09:12
Bigly!

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
12 August, 09:04
CROOK , perfect timing