Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Michael Lira @mjlira
04 September, 01:20
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Sure would like to see it start

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 September, 11:35
This explains why the coward fascists govts have sold us out - Feeding the beasts underground with our children.

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
12 August, 10:02
Yes agree. We have some friends who (she) doesn't like Trump and I like to kid her about it. So I bet her when this is all over said and done, she will like Trump. HA! She can't stand it but I know she will eventually come to appreciate what he and the military have done.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
12 August, 09:41
It amazes me every day. I feel so blessed. 🙏

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
12 August, 09:34
🙏🏾🙏🏾Thank you all. Every single one of you.
You helped to literally save my life and reconnect me to God. You filled in the dots for me. I wll never ever forget this time, and I am every day so grateful that I am part of the solution and not the problem🙏🏾🙏🏾

Charissma _15 @Riley
12 August, 09:38
In response james wafer to his Publication
Amen!🙏

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
12 August, 08:54
✅👊🏻💥
WWG1WGA 😘

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
12 August, 08:23
ThanQ you The Honor is all mine to you & to all of us 🦅💖