Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 August, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 August, 04:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
What is this Nana is seeing from ppl on twit wit about ships coming to take us to a new Planet similar to Earth and ppl arguing about which ships to get on saying some are evil & will be taking ppl to prison planets?
This bullshit is confusing ppl.
Yes there are gigantic ships, I have been in the garden of one of them, but my understanding is that we have already taken out the Reptilians and Dracos from our system and taken control of the only portals large enough for ships to come thr??
What do you fell hun?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The same thing I described happening to the earthstar is happening to the humans ascending with her. We are our human star beings, our heart center being our core of brilliance/Source Power, Divine immanence. You see, it all already happened and has been fulfilled in time. Think of evil as like a parasite that hacked into existence and was able to create offshoots in timelines ( like a sucker plant) that those of consciousness would believe is real. They could feed on those, the offshoots, not God's Original. When we give our validity to any reality, not of God's Original Design a and creation, we feed the parasite. The matrix movie has its own way of explaining it. It really is and has been happening through the manipulation of the time fields. I was going to write a book on the Fields of Time a few years back. What we have always been in is Time Wars. I will wrap it up here and be happy to answer any questions.
05:27 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 09:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
So why do you think I have been moving back and forth in different times and working with others to make sure some things happened at the exact same time.
I am not at all sure that I am even in the timeline I started out in.
Will all the timelines collapse as they say into one?
So we wont be leaving Earth at all?
I have been feeling like most everyday that I have already done all this before? Even just now reading your post, same done it before.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 09:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I meant to add, that many of us are on different"collective timelines", and many are going to different "realms" places, in the same timeline. How this plays out will not be the same for all. Ascended Masters, those who have mastered a planetary ascension, have done this before, which is why things seem familiar to many; easier to anticipate, understand, stay ahead of the curve. Yes, we are moving around timelines like crazy, even falling asleep in one and waking up in another. Many are having dreams where they can't find their car (aka, can't find their sleeping body when in their dream body) because things are shifting while we sleep. I did tune more into the Sirius narrative when I woke up. Human Sirians stuck here for the planetary quarantine, will be going back. I don't know how many. Whoever is sharing that story has it in their timeline and future. Those who resonate with me will be staying on the Ascending Tara/Earth Star under the Light Code guidance of Alcyone.