Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
There is ethylene oxide in the PCR tests.

(3 pictures)
03:00 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Jill Taylor @Trad55
12 August, 07:06
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
A local doctor in my neighborhood works at the local Covid testing clinic. They don't use the PCR test any more as it has to be sent away and can take days. They only use the rapid test, presumably like those in the picture from France. They get immediate results, apparently. I like my neighbor but she is bought and sold on the Covid narrative. Both she and her husband have had the vaccine. My older sister back in England has also had it. She was GP all her life. She blindly believes medication is the answer to everything and is continually stuffing one medication or another down her throat to alleviate this or that. Scary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
12 August, 04:30
en France☹️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 August, 03:25
This is what I told U...
Swab is free ticket to lung cancer...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 August, 03:19
There is video of it in the swab. When the phone comes close it dances. its in the masks too. Listen to this

https://youtu.be/2fNKgCO1p...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 August, 03:08
Yep. Shove it to back of your brain to get it good and implanted up in there and get a DNA sample at the same time so they can send it off to China. Big $$$

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 August, 04:54
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication