CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 11:19
I POSTED DAN CRENSHAW'S ADS FOR THE ELECTION BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS A PATRIOT, AND EVERYONE ON PARLER TREATED HIM AS A PATRIOT, BUT HE WAS REALLY A GLOBALIST.

I AM SOOOOOO PISSED!! AT LEAST I GAVE HIM NO MONEY!

EFFING GLOBALIST ASSHOLE PRETENDING TO BE A PATRIOT!! I BET HIS EYE IS NOT BAD EITHER!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
12 August, 12:55
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
When I saw his commercial for reelection I knew but everyone needs to see it when they are ready, you can't tell people, they have to see it for themselves. The eye patch should have been our dead giveaway...if you think about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
one eye.

I did not really understand one eye last year completely, to have gotten it. Truly a dead giveaway now, ty for you post.
01:03 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
12 August, 01:17
also its about data gathering of citizens.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:24
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
🙏👊 ahh....I see, ty for your post. I did not think about that it in that aspect... yes, I see it!

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
12 August, 01:13
Honestly, I think so many of us "trusted" the people saying they supported Trump, that we didn't notice anything other than a man who lost his eye for his country, a real life patriot. I guess we can now see that these people will stoop so low as to use our love of country against us. So don't feel bad bc now we need to show our children so they can show their children what to look for. It stinks that we'll have to teach them to be so jaded.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 01:27
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
Better to know than not to know. I did not waste a vote on him since I live in Florida, but stuff he did after the election makes sense now, and that he is not talking about the stolen election is the last straw for him and others.

I want 11-20 fixed, and not waiting until 2024!

ty for you post, appreciate it!

naive no longer, dan the fake man!

and yes, we will teach family and neighbors and friends, for a long time coming