Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Do you have ANY idea how many 'Hellos' I have said so far today?
☺☺☺

#trumpwon
#ThePeoplesBridge
11:49 AM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 July, 07:47
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
🤗💕😘😎🇺🇸🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 February, 04:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
18 July, 08:18
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
😀I see dead people...

Neanderthal S27 @s27
10 February, 11:34
Miss that face...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 February, 11:37
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
10 February, 11:32
😮What???

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
13 September, 07:16

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
13 September, 07:21
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 September, 12:58
I am so glad u r feeling better!!!!

MAGA Maretini @Chardonnay66
06 September, 12:12
So wonderful to see your face! God's blessings to keep you safe , healthy and strong!❤️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 August, 06:13
Has anybody heard any news about Super Patriot Veronica Wolski? She was in the hospital the last I heard.

RIP, Robert David Steele.

Cathy Patmore @PatriotCath
13 September, 05:19
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I just read on Telegram (Lin Wood) "that Veronica Wolski saw the face of God this morning at 12:44 am) gosh, I hope this isnt true

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
27 August, 11:17
This warms my heart. God Bless V!!!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 August, 09:58
Hello beautiful lady! We have been praying for you!!!! God wins! You are our hero, Veronica.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
27 August, 09:51
omg! so good to see and hear from you Patriot! Many prayers were sent your way. Looks like our Lord heard us!

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
27 August, 09:22
Continued prayers going up for you! Get well Patriot!🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻💕

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
27 August, 09:22
Continued prayers going up for you! Get well Patriot!🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻💕

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 August, 09:14
Glad to see you up and about Patriot💕💕

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 August, 09:15
A bouquet of wildflowers for you! May you keep on, keeping on! Blessings to you. 😇🥰

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 August, 09:13
So glad you're better. It was heartbreaking to see you in the hospital. To me that's like being in prison, not a place i want to be. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe 🙏 ❤!!!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 August, 09:13
So glad you're better. It was heartbreaking to see you in the hospital. To me that's like being in prison, not a place i want to be. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe 🙏 ❤!!!

arba happihr @arba
27 August, 09:12
Veronica YAY!! I am so glad you are better.
Beaming you more love and healing energy.
You are a much needed team member!
Stay strong , You've got this!
💞💞🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 August, 09:12
👍 💖
Glad you're feeling better dear lady

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 August, 09:11
Glad you are feeling better and back home....your beautiful spirit is such a joy for so many ppl...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 August, 09:10
May God continue to Bless and strengthen You Sister. ❤️🙏✝️

Thank You Father for hearing all our prayers. 🙌🙌🙌

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 August, 09:08
Such a great way to log in “V” so glad to see you out in the fresh air giving these Demons the hell they deserve! We Love You “V”! ❤️

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
27 August, 09:04
Hope All is well!🙏

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
22 August, 09:15
Get Well Veronica ( #ThePeoplesBridge )

memes matter @NoComment
19 August, 08:46
❤🤲

KIMBERLY THOMAS @Barkley12
13 August, 09:41
💞This is the best t-shirt I have seen.. Supreme Troll. Haha.

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
12 August, 02:47
💖💖💖🇫🇷

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
12 August, 01:52
You are the BEST!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
12 August, 01:41
🙏💖