Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
RE:[EBS] Will the military seize the non compliant broadcasting stations and push out the real EBS tomorrow?

THEY THOUGHT IT WAS COMING YESTERDAY.
They were wrong.
Q
11:45 AM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
13 August, 06:28
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Sooooo there is still hope?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
12 August, 08:43
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE good, grand and glorious God, end this entire MOTHER FUCKING scam TONIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
12 August, 08:50
In response SPORTS to his Publication
1000000% YES, Let's do this. Out of a scale from 1-10 with ten being the worst, I'm at like a 50 now for being pissed. Ready about six months ago.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 August, 12:50
Yes please!!!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
12 August, 12:44

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
12 August, 12:44
Just do it, let’s stop talking about everything going 2B done!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
12 August, 02:42
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
now they know which companies they have to overtake before they can announce the EBS

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 August, 12:43
iphones were sent update day before, nothing came through my phone and i did not install update. i use verizon and no one I know with verizon got on their phone

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
12 August, 01:06
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
same here iphone never do updates verizon is my carrier as well.... have att net got nothing from either.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
12 August, 05:07
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
i got it on my iphone but had no sound, this was to see which companies would
comply woth the fcc, and those that do not will fave a massive and i mean massive fine, or have there companies siezed

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
12 August, 12:36
I read that there was a test EBS alert yesterday, but a lot of technology/communication companies refused to carry it. It better be curtains for them soon!

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
12 August, 08:43
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I heard only 12% total carried it, plus a lot of major television networks gave them the finger as well. Didn't they say that non compliance would bring on the EBS and get the ball rolling?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 August, 12:31
I HOPE THEY DO CAPTURE THOSE STATIONS ✔️
WOULD SEND A MESSAGE THIS IS NOT A GAME

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 August, 12:25
that was a low level test for DS hackers to stop... seems like they just got trapped (again)..😃.. CentOS was hacked with embeded msg in it.. Looks like a microsoft attack..jus sayin

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 August, 12:20

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 August, 02:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
his sour es must have been good!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 August, 12:13
Nice.