Brenda Tek @heartrnb
11 August, 10:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 August, 10:08
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
Remember when Obama administration imported ebola into the US. we got lucky it wouldn’t live in this climate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Tek @heartrnb
Sure do I have been a nurse for over twenty years
10:17 PM - Aug 11, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by heartrnb in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 August, 10:54
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
The Media ran with it like covid, but it petered out quickly. It was an attempt at genocide in NYC, Atlanta, maybe more cities

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
12 August, 02:13
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Back then nurses had a back bone and would have never let this shit show happen. Now most of the nurses are afraid to speak out. They are afraid of the doctors and loosing there job. So glad I am retired or I would have been fired. But many be that would have been a good thing. I would have sued their asses off.