Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
12 August, 03:54
In response April Evans to her Publication
YOU GO GIRLβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌGirl Powerβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€œπŸΌπŸ€œπŸΌπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
12 August, 02:00
what a STAR!!!! brave and fearless young woman - love it and will show my daughters!!!! good timing bc just tonight i said they need to 'model sanity' this school year and i would CELEBRATE them getting in trouble for something like this!!!! great job young lady in pic :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 August, 01:58
Yes, rock on little sister!!! That would've been me, after I used my mask as a sling shot to shoot spit wads at the teacher. The public school system is one of the worst places for children to be.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
12 August, 12:00
First Recipient of the New Children’s Nobel peace prize fo sho

NEO ONE @Neo
11 August, 10:37
Revolution ✊❀️

Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 August, 10:14
Parents should just go to school with their child and see what happens?

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
11 August, 10:29
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
How about parent's going to school board meetings and telling them to nix the mandates or they will transfer out of the school and the system will lose thousands of dollars per student who leaves.

In my little city a woman did just that and cited $14,000 per child. I am guessing at least 20 parents were part of her group that attended the meeting.

The board, to their credit, listened to the UNMASKED people and voted to make masks optional this year.

Guess they have to pander to the emotional masked people who practically cried from fear during their comments.

Optional means no mask mandate.
Even a fifth grader knows you can't mandate 'optional'.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
11 August, 10:13
Lil' Patriot! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ