Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Brian Bowman @magnuslever
29 January, 03:00
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
It has led to the extortion of literally Trillions of dollars from the small investor and businesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Walker @Wakabe
29 January, 01:32
He sells cars he hasn't made yet. Takes your money too. how is that different?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Tony @PTony1776
29 January, 01:49
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
I think you need to look deeper into Musk and SpaceX to understand his involvement, and what he has done to help. There are a ton of very interesting drops of info that connect.

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
29 January, 01:53
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
Have a look at my post from 15 days ago...I outlined what Musk may have been up to, and how it fits in with timelines and Q posts. I think he played a huge role in taking out the CIA spy and data satelite network.

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
28 January, 04:19
Dark to light.
Ripping the covers off.