Sparky Mark @SparkyMark17
PATRIOTS, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
I’m out here in California and my wife is a teacher. As you probably saw Newsome mandated the vaccine and testing for all teachers. Can you please help me with links or screen shots to start collecting information and data for legal action. Thank you in advance! PLEASE SHARE!!
06:54 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SparkyMark17 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 August, 08:06
In response Sparky Mark to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
12 August, 07:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
12 August, 08:02
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
there are resources here that may help. mandates are not laws. she can refuse. don't quit your job either. force their hand and document everything. i imagine there will be quite a few lawsuits from this fiasco.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
11 August, 07:59
stand ground till fired then sue

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
11 August, 07:59

1776 Again @BludGeonT
11 August, 07:45
here's some information, friend - read through these and perhaps give a call to ICAN - will keep you and everyone dealing with this in my prayers. God Bless and good luck.

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
11 August, 07:41
newsom wont be governor in a month just hold on.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 August, 07:28
Im also work in a school. She can still get tested weekly. if she doesn't want to so that Id say Nuremberg Code along with the definition of an EUA vaccine. If she has an abundance of sick time and or leave time she can take it now. She shouldn't quit either. Let them fire her.More legal recourse.
For me I think the lid ia going to blow on all the corruption very soon, ao not too worried, yet.
God Bless

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
11 August, 07:26
I know that if you're religious that they cannot suspercede that as it's part of your first constitutional right. If they fire her (because she doesn't take the vax because "it goes against her religion") then she can sue based on discrimination of religion which goes against labor/employment laws. Hope this helps. God truly does protect us even in the darkest of times, amen.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
11 August, 07:20
Leave California (My family of seven just did) and it was the best decision of our lives. Refuse the vaccine on religious grounds and let them fire her. Then lawyer up and sue them for everything they have. I would not allow them to test me either as both options are evil. This the nail in Gavins coffin.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 August, 07:18

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 August, 07:12
She should start her own homeschool program!

Sparky Mark @SparkyMark17
11 August, 07:20
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
She should but she won’t. She loves being with her co-workers and teaching special needs kids. She is an amazing teacher.