Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
Hubby had 2 virtual doctor appts today. 1st doc accepted my stance on the shot and offered to answer any questions at any time. I appreciated that attitude. The 2nd doctor went immediately to inflicting guilt for my anti shot stance and asked intrusive questions as to why I feel the way I do. I responded only that it was religious reasons and did not get defensive, only because it was hubby's doc. For anyone else: #1 - it's none of your fucking business why I won't get stuck. #2 - I allow my hubby to make up his own mind, free will #3 - research on registered medical patents by Astra zenneca was given the number 060066 sponsored by Bill Gates 🤔 #4 - I do NOT trust a human to fuck with my RNA, which the shot does. It plants a protein that invades your cells. #5 - I trust my immune system that God gave me and I am cautious to not expose us to sick people, smart anyway. #6 - when it's your time, it's your time. I REFUSE to succumb to the fear mongering. The cabal is doing everything it c
06:51 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spiritalker53 in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
11 August, 06:55
In response Tina Smith to her Publication
It's becoming more and more apparent that our own government is cabal. It's time to take action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396