Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
11 August, 03:27
Did you see this yesterday?????

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
11 August, 03:34
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Where was this from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
11 August, 04:39
In response United We Stand to his Publication
Real Raw News, a satire site on par with Babylon Bee. But people will believe anything these days.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
11 August, 04:42
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
well darn. i didnt know it was satire. and i shared that article in a group last night not knowing. Well I'll delete that then. geez🤦🏼‍♀️

It's hard to keep things straight when people don't source or timestamp things. I'd love for it to be truem and it's a fun read... Satire or not.
04:57 PM - Aug 11, 2021
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ValkyrieQueen in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
11 August, 06:19
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
yesterday it was being shared around here in full article with the link form. that is how i had shared it. I agree that chooping articles up and not sharing link and timestamp isnt right. I didnt know at all that the site real raw news was satire or i wouldn't have shared it. a while back a friend had wondered about an article from there but i didnt catch what she meant. The way it was written I should've realized how the Marine General was speaking, that should have been my clue. 🤦🏼‍♀️ i thank you for saying it was satire or i would've shared more stuff from the site down the road not knowing. On links and timestamps, i saw someone get berated a few days ago for asking for a link to a certain claim. They were told "you should know by now", i just didnt see why if people are and even myself are still waking up to truths why someone wouldn't want to give a source or link or a something pointing into a good research direction.
thank you again 😊

12 August, 07:32
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
I only knew because I made a similar mistake before. There are a lot of frauds/narcissitic egos/'Pay-triots' intentionally posting junk... they are no worse than the talking heads on MSM... just another angle of Project Mockingbird. If we are all in this together, which we are, then our success or failiure hinges on whether we help or hurt one another. I'm not glad that you too fell for it (like I did) but am glad that now there is one more "Questioning Everything". Glad to help and hope you'll help keep me straight moving forward.