Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
11 August, 03:09
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
222 mine came thru(verizon/samsung), just checked with wife(in Va today) she never got it. basically same phones so maybe it's the tower controllers. Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
11 August, 03:04
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
i never even got one. 💩show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 August, 03:05
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Ain't happnin

11 August, 02:56
I just watched a video a couple hrs ago...he said his "sources" said that today's EBS is just a practice run & the BIG ONE - the one we've been waiting for-will happen at a later date-in August.
IDK what to think anymore....

lets see what happens

ps-ive been trying ro post that video & I keep getting an error.
lots of info for discernment.

if interested in watching, try typing in:

intel confirmation part 2 (8/9/21)

the beginning is really slow-i ff'd a few times
someone sent it to me...IDK the guy onthe video...DISCERNMENT

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
11 August, 02:51
Is Iphone blocking the EMS? No one in my family received it, we are all iPhones.

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
11 August, 03:00
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
i have an iphone, hubby had an android and we disnt get it either.

Ron Gavidia @Spb369
11 August, 03:59
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
same no ebs .. famly got one they are using android

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
11 August, 02:42
Biden's running the show....what do you expect...LOL

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 August, 02:43
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
🤣😂🤣

11 August, 02:43
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
LOL!!!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
11 August, 02:39
It went out on schedule here in AZ at 11:30am...saw it on TV🙋

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
11 August, 02:53
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
I'm here in AZ sitting in a cafeteria with hundreds of coworkers. i heard two go off. my phone was not one of them.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
11 August, 03:00
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
11:20am...sorry, fat fingers😉

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
11 August, 02:38
Reposting
I just got my EAS on my phone. The other 4 people in my office did not. WHY? Yesterday we all got a weather alert within seconds of each other. So they are getting weather alerts but not the EMS alerts?

I am with a very small carrier. I am guessing they are all with the big main cell carriers.

It is now 18 minutes late.

Houston I think we have a problem.

EMS is being blocked??????

America First @Realdeal
11 August, 02:51
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
never got one tmoblie pa

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 August, 03:02
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I have tmobile NJ, no announcement.
I did get an alert on Verizon TV.