Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 August, 06:30
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
The elementary school in one of the small cities in northern Idaho did this. Not sure if they're still doing it.
Plots for the kids were set up next to the teachers parking lot along with a paved pathway for children to safely walk to and school from their housing development.
It also provided a safe path to the city park. This allows them not having to walk in the ditch along a busy highway!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
11 August, 06:39
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
that is how every town needs to be..I LOVE THAT!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 August, 06:30
The elementary school in one of the small cities in northern Idaho did this. Not sure if they're still doing it.
Plots for the kids were set up next to the teachers parking lot along with a paved pathway for children to safely walk to and school from their housing development.
It also provided a safe path to the city park. This allows them not having to walk in the ditch along a busy highway!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 August, 06:29
Also kids need to learn basic skills, carpentry, plumbing, mechanics, along with gardening and farming.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 August, 12:17
instead my son school has a stupid cart that goes around with all the junk food and junk chips you can imagine. last year they reached out to me because they thought I might suggest some healthy snacks… I wrote them a list a page long and was so excited and what do you know they picked like two items. Now they have all this junk food and two healthy items?? and this is a special-needs school?? my son has major G.I. issues and so do many kids on the spectrum I don’t get it??

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
11 August, 03:01
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
that makes me anger....that isnt teaching those children anything about eating healthy to help them with whatever health situation they are in...why arent they helping them learn to eat to the food helps them with their health needs...they need a bunch you parents to shack them up. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
11 August, 12:01
Something the kids would actually use!