Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
All the things happen within the stock market is no coincidence..

#EndGame
Game Stop
#AMC
"You're watching A Movie"
Kodak
Lights, Camera, ACTION

There is more that has A Lot of meaning on why it all is happening as it is. All i will say is, God is in complete control.
It Really is almost over. #StunTheWorld
03:18 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 04:49
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
nice connect the dots thank-you sometimes it's so obvious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
28 January, 10:52
All the Glory goes to the Lord๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
28 January, 10:50
God is great, isn't He? Whoop, whoop! We will know when we know, and thank you for helping to guide us all through it.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
28 January, 10:51
In response Bee Kay to her Publication
๐Ÿ™All Glory to God.

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
28 January, 10:39
Ko-dak!
I have vintage Kodak ๐Ÿ™‚

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
28 January, 10:44
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
I still have the circular disks from the 80s! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 January, 10:13
๐Ÿ™

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
28 January, 10:13

โœจโœจโœจLisa โœจโœจโœจ @my2sonznme
28 January, 09:32
Is Kidak part of the shirt scandal as well? I figured it was one of the legit ones๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
28 January, 05:02
My KODAK was doing great but I sold everything I had as I was using Robinhood. I got in with KODAK a while back with thoughts of new tech in mind then Trump pardoned a man named KODAK. I chose to buy several oz of silver this morning rather than mess with the stock market since I am not that knowledgable. Just a single mom hoping to have a little for a rainy day.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 January, 10:57
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
where do you buy your silver?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 04:59
Black and Yellow

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
28 January, 04:23
Shane, thank you for all that you have done to bring us through this and help us understand it all. Blessing

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
28 January, 03:49

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
28 January, 10:14
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
28 January, 03:44
missed you since the purge, glad you made it here!

Paula Reichel @paulareichel
28 January, 03:35
Hi Shane! Im very glad to see you here!

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
28 January, 03:32
Pretty awesome observations!