Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
2/2 cont'
mass arrests are nearly complete and the RV / GCR and GESARA are released worldwide in March, immediately before or after GESARA's interim government election on March 4th.
January 31st is FREEDOM DAY.
This plan has been in the works for a very long time. It was Delayed on 9/11 for 20 years.
We are finally here Patriots.
HOLD THE LINE.
ALL LIES WILL BE REVEALED.
IT WILL BE BIBLICAL.
03:13 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 January, 03:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I say "Bring it on !" Ready for all lies to be revealed ! Ready for a biblical level outcome ! Ready for it all !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 January, 03:17
I've been watching the pieces going into place!

What a great time to be alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Holzknecht @JoyfulArtist
28 January, 04:27
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I got goosebumps reading this post and looking at the picture!

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
28 January, 03:17
Thank You, Nana.....
You always lift my vibe! 🤗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 04:20
In response Went D⚾️WN LOOKING to her Publication
😘😇

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 January, 03:14
Does anyone else out there think John Trump could be Julian Assange's father? They look identical to me!

Only followers of this user (Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Kacy Groves @William_Wallace7
28 January, 04:29
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
they are cousins. 100%