Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
10 August, 08:39
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Amish in my area of PA all own guns and hunt. And they are conservative DJT supporters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
10 August, 05:32
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
You don't know the Amish as well as you think you do. I lived around them and Mennonites all my life in Lancaster County. They are avid hunters, buying up land to hunt. They also supported DJT Huge and dislike Gov

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tami KhanstatComment @Tiasmurf
10 August, 06:15
In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication
Amish live all around me. The older boys do tons of hunting. This time of year they have nusicence permits for deer that are in their crops. They are allowed guns and ammo. I have drove for them, they stock up on trips to Walmart type stores because, folks charge them stupid amounts to take them places. When it costs ya $50 just to get to the store...ya better get what you need.