Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 10:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
SCREAMING _ NO BRAKES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 August, 01:41
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! God bless you Doq!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 August, 01:34

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
10 August, 06:38
Yes but I am sad to say some family members who were with me abandoned ship this week. The trigger was jabs vs jobs. They said they had no choice. 😶

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 August, 01:35
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Very sorry to hear that. There is always a choice. We all have family who made that choice unfortunately

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 10:30
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
"Give me Liberty or give me death" does that ring a bell?
Damn - foolish threats ... MAKE THEM FIRE YOU - put it writing with their name and signature!

HOWEVER THERE CURES _ Pls listen

https://vokalnow.com/video...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 August, 05:28

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 August, 04:16
ouiiii 😎✊

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 August, 03:49

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 August, 01:54
yup, energized, hopeful,passionate... for once 0 headache and only some ear ringing

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
10 August, 01:48
YES!! My dreams have been restless and emotional for days. But even more than that, I have not been able to sit still all morning.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
10 August, 01:44
Feeling it!!💃

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 August, 01:41
The energy has been literally off the sincs since December hun.
I mean knock Nana down stronger!

How do I know?
Because I CAN PHYSICALLY SEE THE ENERGY WAVES!

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 August, 09:04
yup

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
10 August, 08:54
It is about to blow...you can feel it with every. passing day. The crescendo is getting louder for the masses.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
10 August, 08:41
It’s real. If it’s shaking you up, get outside barefoot and ground. Connect to God, the Light, and allow the release of emotions that do not serve you. 🙏☀️🧘‍♂️

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 August, 08:25
For Sure!

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
10 August, 02:19
The Jacksons - Can You Feel It (7" Version - Official Audio) - YouTube

"Can You Feel It" by The Jacksons​Listen to The Jacksons: https://TheJacksons.lnk.to/listenYD​Subscribe to the official Jacksons YouTube channel: https://The...

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
10 August, 02:11
100%

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
10 August, 02:01
Have for the last 3 days

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 August, 01:32
i feel something. i got a migraine

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 August, 01:27
It’s mind boggling! Sending prayers around the clock to all my Amercan brothers and sisters. It’s time! 🙏