Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Anyone mentions the word mask you say Fuck that! IM AMERICAN AND IM FREE! Fuck your masks and your experimental fucking bullshit! Slaves no more!
01:22 AM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
12 August, 05:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
INDEED!!! (3 pics, collect them all)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
11 August, 01:44
or hand them a pocket constitution, you can buy them in bulk! Its up to us to educate Americans since they were denied Education on being American!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 August, 01:43
ROGER THAT!! You crack me up. 🤣🤣🤣

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
10 August, 06:33
Lol, I've been saying that to everyone for the last 5 months, from the plumber to the electrician who show up at my door and point to their masks, to my acupuncturist at my appointment, to the Grub Hub delivery dude: "F*ck the mask, I don't care if you wear one or not, but I'm not going to..."

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
10 August, 03:24
#InItTogether = = = > < >
#TruthWearsNoMask = = = > < >
#SlavesNoMore = = = > < >

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 August, 02:39
Mass rejection of tyrrany in all forms

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 August, 08:47

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
10 August, 02:12
you got that right…SHEEP NO MORE

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
10 August, 01:26
pulled my daughter from public school and put her in private Christian..I refuse to allow them to abuse her with mask wearing..it’s bullshit period let alone wearing it in 110 deg desert weather...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 August, 01:30
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
God bless you sister! ❤️