Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
09 August, 03:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 August, 10:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Here’s further supporting evidence!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
10 August, 01:18
PATRIOTS saw this coming..What does that rumble up fromwithin your gutts? me, im thinking reverse👀maybe the majority of vaxx now are a reverse(?) like ww2 we had strong holds, and sure do this TIME 🍿

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 August, 07:19
ca le merite d’etre clair putaîn 🙄

Daniel Bollinger @DJBDanielB2021
10 August, 06:19
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out

because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Martin Niemöller

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 August, 11:23
In a way, they’ll get their wish. When all the evil involved in child, drug trafficking, treasonous governments, the cabal, bankers, dishonest traders , medical are gone, yeah the world population will drop a bit👍👍😎

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 August, 11:25
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Whatever population remains will always remain hyper-vigilent! Never again!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 August, 09:38
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Exactly, hust not the crowd they were hooing for. It is clearly eveident depopulation is unavoidable. They must be wiped out

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 August, 11:19

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 August, 05:41
she says the antidote is suramin …..