Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
65,000 NATIONAL GUARD SOLDIERS AND AIRMEN IN D.C. [NOT 25,000]

Hello there, I am Dan Hogetson, Chief of the National Guard Bureau and this evening I am visiting some of the 65,000 National Guard soldiers and airmen that are on duty today in our nation's Capitol..."

https://t.me/Sparkledocmad...
02:41 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Marie Hurt @MarieHurt
29 January, 02:16
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Why did they really order 65,000 troops to DC???
Did alot more happen then we realize on the 20th?
Just doesn't make sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 11:41
In response Marie Hurt to her Publication
I would assume there was a big operation that we know nothing about

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 03:16
In response Marie Hurt to her Publication
Now we know they were rescuing children from the tunnels under the WH

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
28 January, 04:30
65,000? That's the size of a Trump rally!! I'd think we'd notice that kind of number of soldiers wouldn't we?

28 January, 05:01
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Perhaps some were underground

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
28 January, 03:23
If you are like me you know someone who wants the vaccine. There is a 28 min. vid online with Doctors from all over the world debunking the Pandemic and the vaccine.
I took one doctors statement as an example and I highly reccomend you show this to those you know who want to unknowingly kill or enslave themselves.

MUST WATCH

#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

28 January, 05:34
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Please provide link

Ragia HRH @HRH
28 January, 02:53
older video from when there were 65000 of them.

28 January, 03:00
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
And when were there 65,000 soldiers and airmen in D.C.?

suzi Vex @nesuzi
28 January, 02:52
Thank you for your service and all of the soldiers and airmen.