Only people mentioned by TheGreatAwakening in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 January, 10:18
In response Barbara Hardy to her Publication
I will never forget the reaction I had the first time I saw BO on TV. I knew nothing about him other than he was running for POTUS. I walked into the living room from my kitchen and stood & watched him speak for a moment. A deep chill went thru my body & down my spine. I knew in that moment he was an evil imposter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
31 January, 10:29
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes! for me, too! And both Clintons and Biden and on and on. I often wondered how I was able to see through these charlatans from the get-go while so many around me were taken in. It made no sense as they were so obviously lying through their teeth. Starting to understand now how the curtain was pulled back for the chosen. Daunting responsibility, but now we must be there for those waking up and those still asleep. Pray very hard! It's coming. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396