Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
I can relate to this as I used to tutor home schoolers through a Christian Organization back in the '90s. Very worthwhile!
04:00 AM - Aug 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Paisley Park @Paisley66
09 August, 08:08
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I’m taking my daughter out and she HATES me for it. She’s refusing to do any of it, so I hope to find a group that I can get together with here in MA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
09 August, 05:04
Radio Host Bill Cooper Predicts 9/11 - They Killed Him 2 Months Later - YouTube

One of the most important videos you will see on the subject. Note: YouTube has shadowbanned this video on orders of the Pentagon, you will not be able to f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 August, 01:47
I teach my son at home. This is what I use: https://www.aceministries....

Judy Anonette @biju
09 August, 12:31
How wonderful!!!! so great to see this!

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
09 August, 10:20
Do it! You don’t need a PhD. Anyone can teach if willing.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 August, 07:50
Beautiful / sans indoctrination

Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 August, 04:54
Finally someone with a brain, yes one class the young also get help from the older students, and the older students learn patients with young children. Great concept. Also the teacher can manage with smaller class sizes and can watch the children grow and see their strengths.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 August, 04:05
OOOOH I WANT THIS SO DEEPLY SO MUCH FOR MY GIRL!!! We homeschool but I LOOOOONG for that little house on the prairie type one-room schoolhouse.