Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
14 July, 12:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
1. I drove semi for 10 years, 2 1/2 coast to coast. I'm not going to discuss the issues with "drivers sitting." Trucks don't move, trucks don't make money. This would be all over the news.

Regarding a link on this thread about container ships:
2. I grew up there. "The normal number of container ships at anchor is between zero and one," Louttit said." This is a complete lie.

3. If you don't believe me, just look at Maritime Exchange's tw**ter feed.

4. One of the links someone posted on this feed went to a May article about shortages with the photo at the top of empty shelves from 3/2020.

Not saying it can't happen-Too many people have no idea how fragile the supply chain actually is.

When the supply chain went to "just in time" delivery, a huge portion of warehoused products went away. They used to do that to avoid taxes on in freight status items. Now, instead of paying storage (cheaper than taxes) the freight is moved almost immediately from one place to another.
08:51 PM - Aug 08, 2021
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it