Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 August, 04:02
The reason why Biden 'HID' during the entire campaign season is that his handlers wanted a LONG-AS-POSSIBLE-DELAY so they could introduce a different Joe Biden - so that the fewest people would suspect that the the real Joe had been swapped out for for his body-double.

It worked, except for a few important, but glaring differences... like becoming left-handed instead of right, which Joe Biden was his entire life.

It also gave the new Joe, MONTHS OF PRACTICE before he was introduced as the new US President in late last year.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Right on, PF! πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯
05:12 PM - Aug 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
09 August, 01:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
the campaign Biden is not the original. anyone could see that. melinda gates is another obvious example. the new versions are not even close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 August, 11:34
Godfather 3. Died at Gitmo of a heart attack 12/21/20

connie wright @cowri
09 August, 11:32
Actually what is going on is : Biden was executed before the election...the Democrats knew that but what they had planned was to switch out the clone (Bernie/Hillary switch). I believe PDJT stopped the switch forcing them to go with a dead Biden....People voted for a dead person they can prove it with the Military Tribunals & the DS knows this...just a matter of time....This is my research-maybe I am wrong