Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 August, 10:44
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
Joe Rogan "Hey CIA, I'm available. I'll lie to my mother"

DismantlingTheCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Tresha Miranda @Tresha
08 August, 07:33
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Never trusted him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 August, 11:17
Gone...

07 August, 11:02
Be careful who you follow.

07 August, 11:02
Sacrilegious.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
08 August, 09:07
who is the lady🤔🤔 saying (happily)😒 "i do that, i put baby blood all over my face, adrenochrome" and friggin happy about it 😡😡😡 stupid alphabet media telling us we're the liers taking up for them. Openly talking about what they do, but say theyve debunked those straight FACTS😡 the real people in this world dont joke about doing gross things to precious babies and children.