Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 August, 12:34
In general, are more people waking up or going back to sleep?

Why do you think that is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
06 August, 12:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've been awake for quite awhile now. The people that I have been red pilling are open to the whole plan..... BUT..... at this point all the feed back I get from them is "why hasn't anyone been arrested?" Or "I sure hope so, something needs to happen" or "I'll believe it when I see it". I was able to convince them not to get the jab. So far so good.

However, the people that I thought were red pilled long ago (those who were raised conservative) actually got the jab. My brother is one of them. I asked him WTF is wrong with you (his wife is a nurse). I thought he was more awake then that. I was shocked and very disappointed. All I could say was "wow". I sent him a ton of stuff on the jab and the has not responded. He said he felt fine and had no side affects from it so I'm hoping he got the saline... At this point to try and re-red pill him seems like a huge hill to climb. I don't even know where to start. I've sent him enough stuff to read so I just have to wait the bell to ring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
i know ….i think we are all seeing some major dissapointments in some people
07:34 PM - Aug 07, 2021
In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rachel T22, click on at the bottom under it