Dimitri Anon @Spartan
05 August, 09:02
Alberta man wins case against COVID restrictions and VAX. Also, see the video of this guy on Stu Peters video in the comments section.
https://stateofthenation.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
05 August, 09:03
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 August, 10:39
I want him to come to Oklahoma and help me do this.

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
06 August, 12:04
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I had a discussion about this. I would hire a lawyer, show him the video which explains how to proceed, and sue the city/state/corporation for legal fees and more. If necessary, contact this man to get more insight.

07 August, 01:33
Thats a great idea, but i cant even find an attorney to help with a divorce. ( since my husband left our daughter and I )

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
07 August, 02:29
Sorry to hear that. There are Pro Bono (free, court provided) lawyers in every location. Perhaps there is one in your area.

Oh, how do I go about getting one? Who do I call?
06:08 PM - Aug 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
07 August, 06:43
Stop by or call the courthouse in your district. Ask them if they have a "pro-bono" service. They likely have and will give you the number to call for an appointment. I have used them before. They are volunteer lawyers. They can give you advise about handling your case, or at least refer you to someone who would. Good luck in getting through this.

09 August, 08:04
Thank You!