Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
28 January, 11:49
#SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC #SpaceForce #TheGuardians #wwg1wga
CAUTIONπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

FEW THINGS ARE MORE SHOCKING THAN HEARING THE HARD TRUTH FROM THE MOUTH OF A CHILDπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

YET, IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTHπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

CHOICE, PATRIOTS! NCSWIC!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
28 January, 01:27
In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication
This is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen! Does anyone know if this was further investigated by any 'authorities'? I can't watch something like this and simply ignore it without taking action. My heart is broken hearing the detailed description of the child abuse and MURDER of innocent babies! I'm at a loss for words.....🀬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
Breath deep and pray because this is essentially a spiritual war. A war where the enemy's weapons only work when you are asleep. The Great Awakening is not a rhetorical statement... wake up and win, right? The MI has been doing the heavy lifting since 2017 and is presently finishing it up, lining up tribunals, etc. We win! Soon the children will come in public. Pray!
01:39 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Shannon Anne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Reccared in this post can reply
Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
28 January, 04:32
In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thank you. I just went for a long walk at the beach and prayed for these children, all the other abused children, our country and our world. I trust God is in complete contol and I reject the power of satan! I am also trusting the MI to do what they do best! God Bless You AlwaysπŸ™